-
June 13th, 2006, 10:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got her for $26 with shipping!!!! Here she is!!! What do you think??? I can't wait to get my hands on her, I am so into fixing dolls now!
~Dee
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:14 PM
#2
mori
Guest
Oooh, she's so cute. Lucky for you, you found her first! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Take pictures when she gets here!
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
What a beauty! Congrats!!!
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It doesn't look like she needs that much "fixing". You got a great deal, she's a cutie!
Jo
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Wow, her hair sure is shiny for being a fixer-upper. She'll look wonderful when you've got her all fixed up. I hope you post a before and after photo for us. It's always so impressive and inspiring to see a so-so doll turn into a great doll.
Julia
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Oooh, how exciting! Congrats on finding such a great deal... I bet she'll turn out adorable! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM
#7
Ashley1972
Guest
She's so cute! What are you going to do to her? New wig? Downey dunk?
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:24 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 13th, 2006, 10:38 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Congrats! What a deal! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 11:05 PM
#10
Polly Marie
Guest
A great price for the cutie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks